The Premier League transfer window is open. You can clickhere to review all the latest transfersand keep up to date with all the latest gossip below.
TOP STORY: Fekir to leave Lyon this summer
Lyon can expect a bidding war to break out forNabil Fekirafter Jean-Michel Aulas said the World Cup winner could leave.
“We have an understanding that he can go,” Aulas said following Lyon’s 3-2 win over Nimes. “Thanks Nabil for bringing what he brought, we have an understanding to let him go.”
Last summer, Fekir came close to joining Liverpool before a move collapsed, but he will surely not short of suitors this time around.
Fekir has made 192 appearances for the club, scoring 69 goals in all competitions, having spent his entire career at Lyon.
22.30 BST:That will do it for tonight’s edition of our LIVE Transfer Talk blog. We hoped you enjoyed following along and remind you to check back shortly for more fresh transfer rumours and reports. Goodnight!
21.45 BST: Adrien Rabiothas been banished to the sidelines by PSG since December but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a list of potential suitors.
The Star writesthat it could come down to Arsenal and Man United battling to the end for the talented but immature 24-year-old. Rabiot remains a top talent but his antics have hurt him both with PSG and France and have opened up questions over his character.
Arsenal or Man United could use those questions to their advantage, as one of them could wind up with a £50 million talent on the cheap.
21.00 BST:Liverpool to steal Brazilian starlet from a Premier League rival?
Globoesporte claimsthat Liverpool are interested in 17-year-old Fluminense forwardJoao Pedro, despite Pedro having previously committed to join Watford.
Due to the fact that Pedro is under 18, Watford’s agreement is non binding, meaning Liverpool or someone else could swoop in and pip the Hornets to for the youngster.
Pedro has scored seven goals in his first 10 games for Fluminense and looks one soon bound for Europe.
20.16 BST:Aleksandar Mitrovicto West Ham?
The Serbian striker figures to be sold this summer after Fulham’s relegation to the Championship and West Ham are reportedly keen. Mitrovic won’t come cheap though, asOneFootball writesthat the Cottagers are demanding £30 million for the striker.
Still just 24, Mitrovic bagged 11 goals last season despite limited support and also boasts a prolific record 23 goals in 47 caps at international level.
West Ham have been desperately been searching for a traditional striker over the past few seasons, could Mitrovic prove to be the answer?
19.47 BST:From one manager story to another…
SNAI Sportnews reportsthatMaurizio Sarriwill be the next manager at Juventus and step down at Chelsea. The reported contract would last three years, at net wages worth €7 million.
Sarri, who despite leading Chelsea to a third-place finish in the Premier League and two cup finals, is widely unpopular at Stamford Bridge and there has been speculation he could have been sacked.
Previously a manager in Italy for almost 30 years, Sarri last managed Napoli between 2015-18.
One name to now watch regarding the vacant Chelsea job? Former Blue Frank Lampard, whose Derby County play in the Championship play-off final on Monday against Aston Villa.
19.20 BST:Having won two trophies in a few months’ work,Neil Lennonhas been offered the Celtic job on a permanent basis.
Lennon, who took over on an interim basis for Brendan Rodgers on Feb. 26, previously managed Celtic from 2010-14 and won 11 trophies.
— Celtic Football Club (@CelticFC)May 25, 2019
Lennon saidin his post-match news conference: “There is a good chance I will accept the job.
“It’s probably one of the best days of my life. You will never see it again. They are immortal now.”
18.48 BST:Remember thoseFernando Torresto Mexico rumours?
It sounds as if those won’t be coming to fruition as Mexican side Atletico de San Luis believeTorres is leaning towards retirement and transitioning into a coaching role.
“At no point did I say that Fernando Torres would be coming to Atletico de San Luis nor that we were looking at Fernando Torres,”said San Luis CEO Alberto Marrero. “It was something that came out, that was discussed, it was then said that Fernando Torres could come to San Luis.”
Torres has been playing in Japan this season with Sagan Tosu but has been linked with a move to Mexico in recent weeks. We’ll see what’s next forEl Nino.
18.13 BST:Chelsea loaneeVictor Mosesseems to have taken to Turkey.
Sources tell ESPN that the player is keen on seeing out his 18-month loan despite reports of Inter Milan making Chelsea an offer.
Moses, who joined Fenerbahce in January, has informed the club that he is not currently considering leaving and that he has not been contacted over an offer from the Serie A side.
The Nigeria international, 28, has settled into life in Istanbul with his family and has repeatedly praised Turkish fans for their passion in recent weeks.
17.29 BST:It is being reported inL’EquipethatRadamel Falcaohas played his last match for Monaco — seriously this time.
The Colombia international’s second stint with the club appears to have come to an end after he helped keep them in Ligue 1 and could return to Spain. Also for a second time.
L’Equipe report Atletico Madrid and Valencia are looking to land the former Manchester United forward.
16.57 BST:Everton are the favourites to signDanny Welbeck, according to theEvening Standard— and the Toffees will even better his £100,00-a-week wages.
Welbeck has been told he can leave Arsenal this summer the London newspaper claims his preference is to stay in England.
West Ham, Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Wolves are also rumoured to be interested.
16.22 BST:Chelsea are braced for Real Madrid to step up their pursuit ofEden Hazardafter the Europa League final with the player still hopeful of a swift resolution,sources have told ESPN FC.
Hazard wants his move to Madrid finalised before he joins up with the Belgium squad for their Euro 2020 qualifiers on June 4, but the two clubs remain far apart in their valuations of the 28-year-old.
Chelsea have told Madrid they want as much as £130 million for Hazard, while the Spanish giants have so far refused to go higher than £88m for a player about to enter the final year of his contract.
15.39 BST:Reports continue to surface ofFabio Quagirellamaking a fairytale return to boyhood Napoli this summer, withIl Corriere dello SportclaimingAzzurripresident Aurelio De Laurentiis is considering the deal.
Quagliarella spent the 2009-10 campaign at San Paolo, but was forced to leave following off-field issues out of his control and was soon branded a traitor by Napoli fans following his move to Juventus.
However, it later emerged he was the victim of a shocking stalker ordeal and was later forgiven by his hometown supporters. At the age of 36, Quagliarella is almost certain to finish the season as Serie A top scorer with 26 goals — four more than anyone else — going into the final match of the campaign.
15.03 BST:Juventus are tyingMoise Keandown to an extended contract, according to Goal Italia.
14.32 BST:Manchester United have entered the race to sign Real Betis left-backJunior Firpo, according to AS.
ESPN FC sources had reported in Marchthat Real Madrid had been interested in Junior, but faced competition — and AS claim it is United who are ready to pay the Spain under-21 international’s €30 million buy-out clause.
13:43 BST:Paris Saint-Germain coachThomas Tuchelhas signeda one-year contract extensionthat will keep him at Parc des Princes until 2021.
The German was originally under contract until 2020 after his appointment last summer, but has been rewarded after a promising debut season — despite some setbacks.
Tuchel, 45, boasts a strong relationship with the likes of superstars Neymar and Kylian Mbappe, and got his team to show character in fighting back from a slow start to their Champions League group to finish top before crashing out to Manchester United in the round-of-16.
12.58 BST:Real Madrid may have to come back with a second offer to land out of their main defensive transfer targets.
BOOM! Real Madrid saw rejected their bid for Napoli’s Koulibaly for 90m€
— Tancredi Palmeri (@tancredipalmeri)May 24, 2019
12.14 BST:Two former Chelsea midfielder are in contention to replace ex-Blues defender Steve Clarke as Kilmarnock manager, according toThe Sun.
Roberto Di MatteoandGustavo Poyetare being targeted by the Scottish Premiership side.
11.42 BST:Fiorentina could become the latest Serie A club to fall into U.S. ownership, according to theNew York Times.
New York Cosmos owner Rocco Cormiso — who was born in Italy and moved to the U.S. when he was 12 — is on the brink of purchasing the club from the Delle Valle brothers.
Fiorentina could still face relegation with defeat against Genoa on the final day.
11.03 BST:Chelsea midfielderTiemoue Bakayokocould be staying in Milan next season — but with rivals Inter rather than theRossoneri, according toThe Sun.
Bakayoko has fallen out of favour under Gennaro Gattuso and is likely to return to Chelsea once his loan spell ends in the summer. However, he is almost certain to leave Stamford Bridge permanently
10.32 BST:Sticking withAS, Liverpool defenderVirgil van Dijkis among the players Real Madrid would like to sign should Sergio Ramos leave this summer.
Ramos is considering an exit from the Bernabeu this summer,according to ESPN sources— and Madrid are readying a big-name replacement.
According to the report, as well as Van Dijk,Kalidou Koulibaly,Matthijs de LigtandJose Maria Gimenezare the main contenders.
10:09 BST:ASreport Real Betis hold the key in Real Madrid’s pursuit of Tottenham’sChristian Eriksen.
The Madrid-based daily write that Spurs are looking atGiovani Lo Celsoas a potential replacement for the Denmark international, and Betis would be willing to do business at around €60m.
09.51 BST:Chelsea bossMaurizio Sarriis the favourite to replace Massimiliano Allegri at Juventus, according toLa Gazzetta dello Sport.
The report adds that, should he make the switch, he would retain the services of Gonzalo Higuain, despite his high wages — while Paulo Dybala, who fell foul of Allegri, will also be given a reprieve.
09.28 BST:Manchester City are set for talks withLeroy Sanein the coming days over a contract extension amid interest from Bayern Munich,sources have told ESPN FC.
Sane has two years remaining on his contract but Pep Guardiola wants the 23-year-old winger to stay at the club.
Bundesliga champions Bayern are pushing to sign the Germany international with presidentUli Hoeness claiming interest in the forward, but sources have confirmed that City have received no formal offer for Sane.
09:00 BST:Everton will demand a fee of £100m forRicharlison, who is a target for both Barcelona and Manchester United, according toThe Sun.
The Brazil international has been impressive this season, notching 17 goals in all competitions.
Brooks and Wilson on Spurs’ shortlist
Both have excelled in the Premier League for the Cherries this season, and Mauricio Pochettino is eyeing an £80m deal for the players.
Wilson made his international debut for England this season, and Brooks is a regular in the Wales side. Bournemouth signed Wilson for as little as £3m from Coventry five years ago, while Brooks was snapped up from Sheffield United last summer.
West Ham and Leicester target Llorente
The 34-year-old has played second fiddle toHarry Kaneat Spurs since joining the club from Swansea in 2017. However, West Ham and Leicester City both feel they can offer the Spaniard more game time in England’s top flight.
With his contract expiring, Llorente is set to become a free agent, and could leave on a free transfer to Napoli. Even Barcelona have reportedly shown interest as they look for someone to provide competition forLuis Suarez.
Mkhitaryan surplus to Emery’s requirements
Much has been made of the fact that Arsenal will not be taking the Armenian with them to the Europa League final in Baku, Azerbaijan, against Chelsea on Wednesday due to security concerns between his native Armenia and Azerbaijan.
While Mkhitaryan recently stated that he wants to stay at the club, the reports suggest that Unai Emery will be looking to offload him alongsideMesut Ozilthis summer.
– Bayern Munich could be gearing up for a Premier League double raid, as they look to signCallum Hudson-Odoifrom Chelsea and Manchester City’sLeroy Sane, theDaily Mailreports. On Sane, Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said: “There have not been any t